Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 9, 2007

Almost last reminder - HH

This is almost the last call for Haveil Havalim submissions. This is going to be a big one, and you do not want to be left out!!

I am almost ready to go and plan on publishing in the morning hours of Sunday. Don't wait till the last minute and miss the boat. Send me your links either via the widget, via soccerdad or to my email israeli.jew at gmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. It has been too late for a while I tried to submit and I was told they have their posts already, one each in every category.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...