Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 3, 2008

Google the behemoth

I just downloaded and installed the new browser put out by Google, Google Chrome.

While I have not had the opportunity to really check it out yet. I already like it, the little I have so far used it. Some of the websites that I had trouble with in Firefox seem to work just fine in Chrome. And it is lite like Firefox and not as bulky as IE.

So far so good.

2 comments:

  1. rafi- have you checked the Terms & Service for Chrome?

    ps - have a friend who works at Google and told me never to use the google bar (the add on tool bar) as all information in it is monitored by Google)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never use any toolbars, including google

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...