Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 2, 2008

It's a small world after all!

There is talk about the possibility of Rahm Emanuel being appointed as the next White House Chief of Staff in a future Obama presidency (if he should win the upcoming elections).

Not only did he serve in the IDF, and not only is his family originally Israeli (I think even originally pre-state Palestinian), but, even more importantly, his father was my pediatrician when I was growing up in Chicago. He was the greatest of doctors, and unfortunately retired a few years ago.

That alone qualifies Rahm Emanuel to be the White House Chief of Staff....

6 comments:

  1. But it still doesn't quality Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, one has nothing to do with the other...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did not serve in the IDF. That was a false rumor started by an antisemitic Chicago Polish group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I told him his Dad was your and siblings" pediatrician, he thanked me for putting him thru college

    ReplyDelete
  5. to really thank you, he should offer you a position in the white house staff, or even give you the contract for supplying all the paint and wallpaper to the US government...

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was also my bechor's pediatrician for about a year until he retired (I just noted that in my latest post.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...