Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

May 20, 2009

Quote of the Day (qotd)

When discussing an even slight relinquishment of even remote territory in Jerusalem, it leads, logically, to Israeli relinquishment of Temple Mount, as it was in the past. Just two weeks ago we heard the words of the PA ambassador to Lebanon who said: "If Israel does not retreat to the '67 lines, it will become reality on the ground. With the implementation of the Two-State solution, the State of Israel will collapse and we will move forward.". This is the Torah on one foot. This is how even those who see themselves as moderates see the situation.

------MK and Minister Benny Begin (Likud)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I think the quote was "if Israel does retreat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got it right, but I'll look for the source again and check. I think he was saying that even if Israel doesnt agree formally to do it, they will take over as facts ont he ground. but I'll check

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...