Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 7, 2009

Interesting Posts #69

1. JoshuaPundit is hosting this week's Haveil Havalim. #233.

2. The Rebbetzin Rocks has this great video of how some rabbis in NY are preparing for the upcoming holidays.

3. Esser Agaroth says why he will not attend the jblogger conference. I still say "get over it", though some of his points are valid.

4. Torat Yisrael's work on exposing the New Israel Fund and their connections was cited in the Jerusalem Post..

5. Chana, the Curious Jew, found an old wedding custom from the Middle Ages. Sounds pretty strange...

6. The Yeshiva Guy in Israel met "The Watch Jew". He gave and got a bracha. interesting story...

7. Frozen politics talks about the anti-Israel boycott in Toronto.

2 comments:

  1. B"H

    Thanks for the link.

    I think that even if I "get over" the things you suggested I get over, there are other issues.

    Have I nice time.

    I expect a full report. ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice & honesty. I agree that what makes a site work is passion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...