Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Oct 25, 2011

Quote Of The Day

Quote Of The Day

My one request of Israel now that I have been released is to be allowed to finish the university degree from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, which I began while in prison. 
They [future terrorists] have a great experience and greater power, and their fighting spirit is greater than ours, we are proud to have created a generation that will continue with the battle and go further, and Allah willing they will achieve victory.

  --- Mohammed Sharatha, one of recently released terrorists, in interview to Channel 10 News

3 comments:

  1. What??? The pure chutzpah is enough to make my skin crawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm going to Disneyland!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My one request...."

    What a moron.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...