Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Oct 15, 2012

Quote Of The Day

So what if I am leaving. I don't understand. What happened? ...  I said a while ago that I intend to leave. I said ti to a number of people recently. I told the Prime Minister 3 years ago that this would be my last term. I also said this in interviews to the media. For three years I have been saying that at the end of this term i would leave. People just don't believe politicians. I said I would bring down the costs of cellular usage, and they did not believe me. Every time it is a surprise. But I announced previously that i would be leaving at the end of this term, and that is precisely what I am doing...
I did what I did and that's it. We move on. There is no need to stick to the chair and to stick to a position.... so what if I am leaving? They say I am excellent, but I dont understand why. I did a job. Very nice, with a lot of satisfaction, with intersting tasks. I am very complete with my finishing this. So it should be in life. I have been here 10-12 years. How much is possible?

  -- Minister of Communications, Minister of Social and Welfare Services Moshe Kachlon, responding to the responses about his announcement of retirement

------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. The fact he wants to leave politics is sign enough that he should be persuaded to stay on, never mind the great work he's done as a minister. If only there were more like him in politics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...