Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 1, 2013

Yair Shamir in Bet Shemesh (video)

Yair Shamir, the son of the late PM Yitzchak Shamir, came to Bet Shemesh the other night to speak about the upcoming elections. I went to the "parlor meeting", mostly out of curiosity - I did not need him to tell me about the Likud and Yisrael Beyteynu, but I was intrigued to hear the son of a founder of the State of Israel. Also I was curious about him, as he has stayed out of politics until now and I knew almost nothing about him.

I must say that he is a soft-spoken person with strong ideas, he sounds like someone who is a do-er, with interesting ideas of how the country needs to be run. He is definitely someone I want in our government.




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...