Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

May 23, 2013

Quote of the Day

In the previous elections I was the sole alternative for Prime Minister, and I have no doubt that I have remained the sole alternative. Forgoing the ego, even if just temporarily, and going in a partnership to bring about change is my true objective on the way to the office of Prime Minister... Yes, it is just a matter of time... In the meantime I am preparing for the position of Prime Minister. I am the only one who is appropriate for the position.

  -- MK Shaul Mofaz




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. That could be Quote of the Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His.name.next.to.Lapid.on.the.ballot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a gross violation of patient privacy for his psychiatrist to have leaked that quote.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...