Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 4, 2014

Betting Lines open on Bet Shemesh

the court hearing between the Ministry of Education and the City of Bet Shemesh regarding what has become known in the press as "Bet Sefer Hameriva" - the fought-over school, has been completed. A decision will be announced at some point over the course of the day.

Betting lines are now open as to what you think the court decision will be...




------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. Betting shops usually stop taking bets when it's a foregone conclusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you think the foregone conclusion is. I think the court is going to rule in favor of City of Bet Shemesh and Moshe Abutbol, though I dont think it is foregone

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you thought there was no way that the courts would rule for a second election....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. correct, my prediction skills are horrible, which is why I did not make my prediction in my post, but merely opened the betting lines to hear what others thought. I do think the courts will rule in favor of Abutbol, but I wouldnt put my money on it considering my track record

      Delete
  4. looks like I was right this time. the court just decided in favor of the mayor, Moshe Abutbol, and against the Ministry of Education

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...