Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 16, 2015

Facebook Status of the Day





translation: Give a big 'Like' for Flora Frank, 72 years old, who won last place in the Jerusalem Marathon, running 42km in 6:23:14. She now has 31 marathons behind her. What consistency! What determination! Emotional!

I've now only got 10 marathons behind me.. she was not that much slower than me though. Now that I know last place gets its own honor, I might shoot for that next time, since first place seems pretty impossible!

------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I suspect that last place is more impressive at 72 :-)

    Yashar Koach for your own effort, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...