Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 3, 2017

Facebook Status of the Day



translation:
So, we joked about the plastic bags, etc. But practically it is disgusting. It is disgusting that people with "green" agendas set our daily routines, on what we have to spend money and when. despite the crazy complications it causes to all of us, and despite the fact that it turns out that the multi-use bags are not healthy to use...
They try to educate us to be like the.
I am not interested
I want to use a lot of bags.
But not simply use bags. I want everyone to use a lot of bags.
So, form now on, I am designating a shnekel (a two-shekel coin) for purchasing 20 plastic bags.
I used less? The person after me in line will benefit.
So now you have made me more socially aware. That too is something.



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...