Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Mar 5, 2018

Tweet of the Day






MK Yehudah Glick's tweet says "what a shame! with Kia's death, she will not be able to serve as State Witness".

Kia, the famous, or infamous, dog of the Netanyahu family, died this week. Glick's joke is cute considering the way people close to the Netanyahu's are turning State Witness recently (another one today).

The trust is that I was looking for his Facebook post, as that was funnier. A bit earlier in the day he posted on Facebook something to the effect of (I don't remember the exact wording) Kia's death is suspicious as Kia was considering becoming a State witness against the Netanyahu's. It made  me chuckle and think of Hillary Clinton. And now I cannot find the post and suspect he took it down. I was surprised when I initially saw it, considering he is from the same party as Netanyahu (Likud) - I guess someone more important than me also thought it was surprising and inappropriate.


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...